Tuesday 3 June 2014

Ireland and Google




Union hall. Church in background
My parents at Bantry House



Visiting the Limrick's, dead and alive, in Union Hall on what you might think is well deserved leave (though not that you are ever far from emails on your blackberry). South West Ireland is a beautiful spot, especially in the rather rare bouts of sun. I'm here with various members of the family and visiting the extended Limrick clan; I have some 70 cousins of various degrees here so lots of tea and cake is involved. I also look after the Limrick vault and graves in the charming Church of Ireland graveyard here.

Anyway, here are some photos from round and about.


Spot the leprechaun


With my sister Lucy and mother.


Off to the Pub.


Union hall At night.

And finally, do have a look at the rather excellent you Tube video of my Director of Policy Ash Singh launching our Google/ACEVO inspiring impact awards. I'm glad he did this rather than me. As you see he is in jeans and T shirt. So, very Google. I'm afraid you wouldn't see me in such garb...

You can watch the video here.

No comments: