Monday 18 March 2013

St Patrick's Day



Somehow it just doesn't seem right; snow on St Patrick's Day. The Hound was not impressed so a rather short romp around the Churchyard. Still, at least it looked picturesque




A busy week beckons. I'm just off to visit The Dogs Trust. The brilliant Clarissa Baldwin is CEO and ACEVO member and I am also a member of the Dogs Trust! Then Wednesday it’s speaking to the annual gathering of the voluntary sector in Knowsley; I'm guest speaker at the Knowsley CVS and the CEO of the Council will be there too. Good to engage with the cvs movement, which has become so much easier since Joe Irvin took over at the helm of NAVCA. We plan to work more closely with NAVCA on the local council agenda; that will be easier now Joe is one of my trustees.


Then Wednesday I'm in Leeds for a meeting with the leaders of the new Commissioning Support network. And at the weekend I'm off to Devon to meet with the CEO and top Directors of the County Council. Let's hope the snow will be gone by then

No comments: